Telehealth services are being provided during COVID-19 Sheltering In. Click here to read more.
- Sat, Jan 23Zoom MeetingTransforming Grief to Hope Through Writing and SharingHow do we keep an open hopeful heart while experiencing fear, loss and heartbreak? In this four session journey together, we will learn what it means to experience holding space for our own and each other’s emotional healing process.
- Understanding and Communicating With Your TeenSat, Feb 13Zoom MeetingFeb 13, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMZoom MeetingThis wellness seminar will focus on how parents can connect with their pre-teens and teenagers. We will identify issues that contribute to family conflict and ways to reduce it. Tips and tricks to strengthen familial relationships during the teen years will also be shared.
- For Couples: Breaking Destructive PatternsSat, Mar 13Zoom Meeting
- Raising Anti-Racist Children & TeensSat, Apr 10Zoom MeetingApr 10, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMZoom MeetingThis workshop will explore ways that children learn about race and things parents, caregivers, and other adults can do to interrupt implicit racial bias. Through discussion and brief exercises this workshop aims to be interactive and will have room for questions and discussion.
- Caregiver: Balance, Self-Compassion, and GraceSat, May 08Zoom MeetingMay 08, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMZoom MeetingThis workshop will will address the difficulty that can arise from the juggling act of meeting your needs while providing quality care. The impact of limited boundaries and losing oneself will be discussed. Ways to support your loved one without losing sight of your own needs will be shared.